Sunday, June 23, 2013

Oz the Great and Powerful Movie review

Return the land of Oz and sit for two hours learning the backstory of the wizard. This film has some action and cool magic but other than that this film does not have much going for it at all. This film was recently released on DVD and I decided to rent it. I am glad I did not see it when it was in theaters because I would not have paid to see it in theaters. this movie was good. It had some laughs and some cool adventure but this film wasn't  interesting. you follow OZ as he goes to kill the wicked witch but find out that she is not wicked and has to go back to the emerald city and get the wicked witches out. This film stars Mila Kunis, James Franco, Joey King, ad Zach Braff. Other than the cast the movie does not have much going for it. It has good special effects but the plot does not grab you in and keep you interested. I think I could've spent the two hours I did watching this film and done something more productive. I think that this film could've been a lot better. This film is better to rent and I don't recommend buying it. I give this film a 5.5  out of 10. I'll see you all next time when you spend a day at the movie with me. Till next time  "you're in Oz"

No comments:

Post a Comment