Thursday, June 6, 2013

Charlie and the chocolate factory (2005) movie reveiew

Venture back into that wonderful factory. Where mysterious things lie around each corner. I love the new songs from the Oompa-Loompa's but the old still have a place in my heart. the cast in this film is wonderful. the film stars Johnny Depp as the main man himself Willy wonka. this film also stars Annasophia Rob as that gum chewing champion Violet Beauregarde, Freddie Highmore as that lovable kid Charlie Bucket, Jordan Fry as that TV loving kid Mike Teavee, Julia Winter as that spoiled little girl Veruca Salt, and Philip Wiegratz as that chocolate loving kid Augustus Gloop. the film is directed by Tim Burton. this film is full of color and wonder. the world we once knew is wonderfully reimagined. This is not the same factory anymore. this film is really great and it kept me interested for most of the time. I was sad that they didn't include some of the old songs like the one when Charlie's mom sings when he walk home or when Grandpa Joe starts to walk again. My favorite song from the older version is Pure imagination, the song when they walk down the stairs into the main area of the factory. This film is not as musical as the other film but this one is pretty decent. this film is not the best but it make you smile and laugh. Johnny Depp does a great job as Willy Wonka but I still prefer Gene Wilder. I give this movie a 7 out of 10. I hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you next time you spend a day a the movies with me. Till next time "welcome guest to my factory I shake you warmly by the hand."

No comments:

Post a Comment