Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Big Fat Liar Movie review

This movie is a must see. this film is laugh out loud hilarious. This film Stars Frankie Muniz, Paul Giamatti, and Amanda Bynes. Frankie's character is a kid who constantly lies and has to prove that his final paper was stolen and turned into a film by Giamatti's character. Muniz takes his best friend played by Bynes. they travel all the way to California to make him tell the truth and get him to admit that he stole his paper. they go to the studio and stay in the prop room overnight. the do crazy things and dress up in random costumes and have tons of fun. that something I want to do with my best friend and it would be s much fun. this movie is really great and very uplifting. whenever I think of scenes from this movie I can't help but smile. I think that you all should see this film. It has many cameo from cool stars like Jaleel white. I give this movie a 10 out of 10. I'll see you al next time you spend a day at the movies with me. Till next time "The truth isn't overrated".

No comments:

Post a Comment