Thursday, June 13, 2013

Now you see me Movie Review

Magic tricks, epic stunts, FBI agents, and mystery. What more do you need for an action packed thriller about Magicians. This Film stars Jessie Eisenberg, Isla Fisher, Dave Franco, Morgan Freeman, Mark Ruffalo, and Woody Harrelson. This film is about four street magicians who become one of the most acts in Vegas. they are all trying to become part of this group of magicians called the eyes. They pull all these heist. First they rob a bank in Paris and then they steal money from their boss. The catch is they don't keep the  money they give it all away. the FBI tries to catch them for doing it but they fail each time. Mark Ruffalo's character is the head of the operation to try and catch them and Morgan Freeman is a retired magician who video tapes magicians and tells people how they do  all their tricks. This movie has many twist and turns. It is action packed and has a great cast. this movie is so far the best movie I have seen this this year. I think you should all go and see it. You will have a great time seeing this movie and it definitely worth seeing it in theaters. When this movie is released on DVD I am going to buy it. I give this movie a 10 out of 10 and two thumbs up. I think you should all see and bring friends with you they will thank you in the end. It is an excellent movie that fun for all.  I'll post a trailer down below. I hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you next time when you spend a day at the movies with me. Till next time "First rule of magic always be the smartest guy in the room".

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzJNYYkkhzc


No comments:

Post a Comment