Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Music Madness

Miley Cyrus released the music video for her new music video for her new song We Can't Stop. I have to say the song is pretty catchy and I was waiting to se what her music video would be like. I like the song and it think it good for a person who hasn't released a song in about a year. It was good to hear some new Miley but the music video was just strange. That coming from me should day some thing. I know I haven't shared much of my personal life with you guys but you can ask any of my friends we all are weird and crazy. The video was just crazy and weird and I don't know how else to describe it. I really want to know your opinion on her new video so let me know what you think in the comment section down below. I'll post a link to the video down below so you all can see it if you haven't yet. I hope you all enjoyed and keep listening for a new music madness. If you all have any suggestions for music madness comments down below and I may pick one of your suggestions.

Miley Cyrus We can't stop:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrUvu1mlWco
  
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment