Thursday, August 29, 2013

Divergent trailer

I am so excited to talk about this. this trailer is amazing. looking at this trailer makes me so excited for the movie.  from the looks of it this movie will be true to the book unlike other books that have been turned into movie that did not be true to the book (*cough, cough, percy Jackson, cough, cough*) I am even more excited for the movie and can't wait till march. I am sad though since it doesn't come out until march.  that means there is about seven months of waiting until I can see this movie. I know that I will be seeing it on the day it comes out. I don't know about you but am going to see this movie many times.  tell me what you guys think about the trailer down in the comments below and i'll see you all next time with some more movie news.

divergent trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXT0kcTI9Kk

No comments:

Post a Comment