Sunday, August 25, 2013

Music Madness

It's a battle of the pop stars this month in the music industry. Today I am going to talk about Katy Perry's new song "Roar" and Lady Gaga's New Song "Applause".  Katy Perry released her new song a few weeks ago and since then it has been number one on the iTunes charts with Lady Gaga's coming in right behind at number two. Both sings and very catch and very well written. I have to say though that I do like Katy Perry's "Roar" a little more.  Lady Gaga has released a video for her song and Katy Perry has only done a lyric video. Overall I think both songs are great. I am so glad the Katy Perry and Lady Gaga have kicked Blurred lines out of the top spots because that song is terrible. Tell me you opinions down in the comments below. Do you agree with what I have to say? do you think blurred lines is terrible? What do you think of Katy Perry's new song roar? What about Lady Gaga's? Tell me down below and I'll see you guys next time for another Music Madness.


Katy Perry "Roar": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9SeJIgWRPk

Lady Gaga "Applause": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pco91kroVgQ

No comments:

Post a Comment