Saturday, August 24, 2013

Divergent by Veronica Roth review

 First of all I have to say that I loved this book. it was full of adventure and action. I loved this book and I could not stop reading it. it takes place in a post-apocalyptic Chicago where there are five factions.  The five factions each have a certain characteristic. the main characters in this book are Tris prior and her brother Caleb, Tobias, Peter, Christina, and Will. Christina is Tris's  best friend once they move to the Dauntless compound. The story  follows Tris Prior and her journey into her new faction. she goes the intense dauntless initiation.  there is knife throwing, jumping off of buildings, fighting, simulations, capture the flag at midnight. this book is very interesting. I cant wait fo rthe fil version to come out next year. they have just released the first photo from the film and it is the knife throwing scene from the  book. they have picked Shailene Woodley as Beatrice Prior for the film. it is an amazing book. it has something for everyone it has romance, action, adventure, suspense, and much more. I give this book a 5 out of 5. I loved this book and I couldn't stop reading it. it is an amazing book. I am reading the sequel right now and I will be posting a review on it sometime soon. I hoped you guys enjoyed and I'll see you next time with a new book on my shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment