Thursday, September 19, 2013

Music Madness

I'm back again. Today I am going to talk about Ariana Grande's debut album "Yours Truly". overall thoughts I love this album. She has an amazing voice and I think that she is going to have a great music career ahead of her. The album consist of 13 amazing tracks. Some of my favorite songs one her album are "almost is never enough", "Piano", "Tattooed Heart". I love all the songs but hose are just some of my favorites. Honestly I think that everyone should buy her album and help support her career. She has a amazing road ahead of her.  over all I give the album a 10 out of 10. I hope you all enjoyed and I will see you all next time for the next music madness when I do a review of Avril Lavinge's new self titled album. See you next!

No comments:

Post a Comment